Is Hair Transplantation Safe?
Hair transplant is basically a dermatological operation that does not affect any major body organs; this makes it safer than other invasive surgeries. But like other surgeries, there can be a slight risk, especially if the patient has bleeding problems. To prevent ant risk you need to observe the following before the surgery:
* Do not take aspirin one week before the operation
* Do not take antidepressants and blood thinner pills one week to the operation
* Do not smoke one week after the operation
* Do not take any alcohol 3 days to the operation
* Do not multivitamins or herbal medication 1 week to the operation